Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reflections on My Practising time by Matilda

My name is Matilda and I was placed at Kärråkra Home for elderly at Eslöv. The persons I was working with were really nice and I felt very welcomed.

I think practicing time is a good idea, concerning my kind of education because there are so many things that you can´t learn at school. For example, you often need different strategies to deal with certain kinds of patients and to get a better image of what we will do when we start working for real.


 I learnt a lot, like how to talk to the patients, change clothes when the patient still is in bed and how to feed whoever needed it. The whole experience has made a great impact on me and has helped me to understand what I want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment