Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reflections on My Practicing time by Amanda

My name is Amanda and my practicing place was at Väpnaren at Klippan. I have mostly learnt routines. I have been in a resting home before. I have learnt some new things like good tricks for old with different damages.

Practice is in one way good for our education because we need to work with human care, health, requiring and interference in daily life. We also need to talk and understand their situation. But if you don’t want to work with this kind of job I think that there should be other options. It’s very important to learn all this stuff but there can be other jobs than a resting home.

The people working at Väpnaren are very kind and can understand the old women’s situation. Those working there get on very well and the house is newly built so it’s very clean. It’s a good working place.


It’s a great experience that we have so many good appliances to help elderly people. I have seen many new appliances that make it easier to move forward. It helps not only the patient but you us well, not to get unnecessary damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment