Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reflections on My Practising time by Lisa

My name is Lisa. I was placed in a place called Kullagården at Kävlinge. It was a very good place and I learnt a lot.   I think practising is a very good idea in my kind of education because you get into it and it helps you to take the whole thing more seriously. You learn easier when it’s real people and not just a book or a student playing sick or old.                           


The people are nice and very helpful to the people staying there. They were very welcoming and helpful to me to.

I learnt a lot when I was out. I learnt how to talk to different people in different ways. I learnt that you can’t be the same person all the time; you have to be nicer to some people and harder to some other people. But you should always try to help them if they need help. I learnt how you move people out of the bed; I learnt to drive a lift when they were going out of bed. I learnt so very much, and I am very proud of some things I did.


Most of the experiences made a great impact on me, but the one thing that had most impact on me was when I was going to go into one apartment and there was an old lady that was really ill and I had to see her and be in there with her and it was a really hard for me but I learnt to handle it and to take it easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment