Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reflections on My Practising time by Erik

My name is Erik and I was placed at Mårtens Lund in Lund which is a special housing for people with special needs.

It’s a really good idea with practice in your education because you get to work with people who actually need help instead of practicing with healthy classmates.

The people working there were very kind and they made a lot of jokes to make the work more fun and they were always trying to see the positive and not just think about the negative.


I learnt a lot about the daily activities of the housing and how to help people with different diseases. One of the moments that had a great impact on me was when my supervisor had me do the main job and he was assisting me and asking me questions to see what I had learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment